Privacy Notice, David England
- I am David England. I am a psychotherapist, shamanic guide, and group leader, and a writer, storyteller, and public speaker. I take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal data to communicate with you as set out below.
- Personal data is collected by me for the purpose of sending emails and making phone calls to you regarding my work as a psychotherapist, shamanic guide, and group leader, and a writer, storyteller, and public speaker.
- I will only collect personal data given to me directly by the person concerned. I shall assume that persons from whom I collect such data are willing to remain on my mailing list unless and until they inform me otherwise.
- If any person for whom I hold personal data, now and in the future, requests that I retain the data but not send them group emails, I will comply with this request.
- If any person for whom I hold personal data, now and in the future, requests that I delete their personal data, I will immediately comply with this request and advise them I have done so.
- The personal data collected includes Names, Job Titles, Organisations, Addresses, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, Websites, and Emails sent and received.
- The personal data is kept fully secure and will not be shared with or disclosed to any third party person or organisation. The only exception is where a person has given explicit consent to disclose items of their personal data for a specific purpose, eg referrals. If a person withdraws such consent, I shall immediately comply.
- Where emails are sent to a group of people: only the copy function ‘BCC’ will be used, never ‘CC’; each such email will include a clearly displayed opportunity for each recipient to request either not to receive future group emails or deletion of their personal data.